Government Forms Needed for Applicants

Government Forms Needed for Applicants
Rate this post

All applicants are required to complete the Alien Registration Application Form DS-260 on the United States government website for the U.S. State Department.

The form will automatically go to the Kentucky Consular Center (KCC) where it will be processed. Once processed, an interview with a U.S. consul is scheduled. USAFIS: an independently-owned immigration service for foreign nationals who need assistance with the visa process.

Leave A Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *